The Super Affiliates Checklist
There are three types of affiliates:
1. The struggling affiliate who can’t seem to bring in any consistent cash.
2. The so-so affiliate who makes a few hundred dollars per month, but wants more.
3. The super affiliate, who pulls down a nice commission check every month like clockwork.
If you’re either a struggling affiliate or a so-so affiliate, then you’re going to want to use this checklist to take you to super affiliate status. Take a look… Keep It Simple Struggling affiliates tend to throw stuff at the wall to see what sticks. They jump from promoting one product to another, they deploy a dozen different traffic methods, and they’re always hustling but not getting anywhere very fast.
If you want to take your business to the next level, keep it simple.
• Start with one offer to promote.
• Create one autoresponder series to promote it.
• Create one lead magnet to attract people to your list.
• Select one source of traffic and use it to send people to your lead magnet.
• Then optimize until this process is creating results for you.
• Once you have one source of traffic up and running, then and only then should you add another source.
• Start building your sales funnel with additional offers. Get the point?
Focus on one step at a time and get that piece working for you before you move onto the next step. Keep it simple.
Set Goals Struggling affiliates may set goals, but they’re vague goals without any basis in reality. Super affiliates do it differently. Not only do they set goals, they then figure out exactly how they’ll achieve those goals.
Now in order to “reverse engineer” your goals, you need to start keeping track of the data.
• How much traffic you generate.
• What percentage of this traffic subscribes to your mailing list.
• What percentage of these new subscribers buy an offer from your initial autoresponder series.
• How much money you make per subscriber per month. You’ll need to plug in your own numbers to determine how to achieve your goals.
But here’s a good rule of thumb: a well-targeted list can make about $1 per subscriber per month. So if you’re looking to make $10,000 per month, then one of your goals should be to grow your list as quickly as possible to 10,000 subscribers.
One way to do this is suggest your future subscribers or partners so called “Done-for-You” products (programs, software, blogs, websites).
Click here to get ready and set up for you commission system.