Before you read this post (by verticalresponse), let me introduce you to a new mailer (see images above and below) – List Mailer Plus.
How many mailers are you using?
If you’re looking for one that gives you MORE, check this out.
Discover List Mailer Plus…
It’s a brand new site created by Kenny & Sammy Kolijn.
Designed to drive traffic to your offers in multiple ways.
What are you waiting for?
* Advertise your sites
* Unlock multiple rewards
* Collect & Redeem Activity Points
* Generous commissions
Plus build YOUR email list. Get your membership:
Join now, claim a 1000 CREDITS welcome bonus and start mailing.
In so many ways you get way MORE than what most other sites offer.
And this site will keep growing for years to come [GUARANTEED]
Looking for newsletter subscribers? There are a ton of ways to get people to sign up for your weekly or monthly email marketing campaigns — and we’ve put together a list of some of the best. Start collecting email addresses today with these 29 list-building tactics.
- Include a link to your newsletter sign-up form in the main navigation bar of your website or blog. (Or better yet, include a signup form in the main navigation bar).
- Create a signup call to action button on your Facebook business page.
- Create enticing visuals encouraging people to sign up for your list, and post them on social media channels (especially Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn).
- Attend or exhibit at a trade show or networking event and bring a newsletter email signup clipboard or book. If you’re tech-savvy, bring an iPad or mobile device with you. Ask each person you talk with to sign up. Do the same for any business cards you receive.
- Include a link to your newsletter signup form in your personal email signature.
- Place a newsletter signup clipboard next to every register if you have a retail store. Have your employees mention the newsletter and emphasize the benefits (exclusive discounts, events, educational info, reminders, etc.)
- Join your local chamber of commerce, email the member list (if it’s opt-in) about your services, and include a link to sign up for your newsletter.
- Host your own event and request attendees to join your newsletter.
- Offer a birthday club, and give something special to those who sign up.
- Incentivize your employees. Give them financial rewards for adding new subscribers to the newsletter.
- Give something away like samples, a tour, a consultation, a free how-to guide, an infographic or a how-to video, and have people sign up for your newsletter to qualify.
- Get referrals. Ask your customers to encourage friends to sign up. In exchange, give them a discount.
- Use Pinterest! Here’s a step-by-step guide to building your email list with Pinterest.
- Make and upload videos to YouTube or Vimeo, then include a link at the end of every video directing people to your newsletter signup form.
- Post your signup form page on LinkedIn and sponsor it.
- Have a list of postal addresses without emails? Send a direct mail offer that can be redeemed when the recipient signs up for your newsletter.
- Include a link to the email signup form in your Twitter business profile description. Here’s how to edit your Twitter profile.
- Use a light box or pop-up overlay. When someone attempts to leave your site, the pop-up text will encourage them to sign up.
- Include a forward-to-a-friend link in all your emails.
- Use a hosted signup form landing page.
- Create a tab on your business Facebook page and include an email signup form.
- Offer “newsletter only” discounts and mention them on your signup form page and on social. Don’t use those offers anywhere but in your newsletter.
- Ask people over the phone. When people call your business, don’t hang up until you’ve asked if you can add them to your newsletter.
- Put a fishbowl on your counter, ask for business cards and permission to sign up for your newsletter, then do a weekly or monthly prize giveaway of your product and announce it in your next edition.
- Post a photo of an item or an offer to give away on Instagram. Then, include a link in your Instagram bio asking people to sign up to participate in the giveaway.
- Include a call to action, a link and a signup form at the end of every blog post you write.
- Add a link or sign up form in the footer and/or sidebar of your website.
- Create a Twitter lead generation card to advertise and gain signups for your email newsletter.
- Include a link or signup form on your company’s “about us” page.
Bonus: Optimize your site for appropriate SEO keywords, and ensure your business can be found on relevant online listing sites. You want to appear at the top of organic search results when people look for your products or services. This will help get your business — and your newsletter signup form — found.